This blog post really doesn't have anything to do with anything. But I've seen more useless ones. I at least hope this will be entertaining for you ;)
Normally I would give a spoiler warning and a recap of the AF books, but for this post, I don't think I need to.
This blog post is just a couple of funny things to think about. Some of these I found online. As in, like, one of the three. They have to do with manipulating titles of books/movies, and the results made me laugh. Maybe I'm just wierd. You tell me ;)
Replace a word in the title with the word "Bacon"
I saw this on an internet meme, and they were doing it with movie titles, with some pretty funny results. Why? Because bacon is fun to say; I don't know! Maybe the mental image that "Percy Jackson and the Sea of Bacon" brought had something to do with it. So I tried it with the Artemis Fowl books, and got:
- Artemis Fowl: The Bacon Incident [I would read this. I totally would]
- Artemis Fowl: The Bacon Code
- Artemis Fowl: The Bacon Deception
- Artemis Fowl: The Bacon Colony (or The Lost Bacon)
- Artemis Fowl: The Bacon Paradox
- Artemis Fowl: The Bacon Complex (or The Atlantis Bacon)
- Artemis Fowl: The Last Bacon (or The Bacon Guardian)
....But you know what was even more entertaining? The next section.
Replace a word in an out-of-series book/movie title with "Orion"
My sister and I did this together. It was hillarious. Here are a few of our results:
•Star Wars: Orion Strikes Back
- The Land of Stories: The Orion Spell
- Aladdin 2: Return of Orion
- Hunter Brown and the Secret of Orion
- Orion and Juliet [that was me, if you don't know me well enough]
- Much Ado About Orion
- Heroes of Olympus: The Blood of Orion [I have a feeling Holly would like this book]
- Percy Jackson and Orion's Curse [I knew Nico had Atlantis Complex]
- How to Train Your Orion (Artemis' role in TAC in a nutshell)
- Wings of Fire: The Orion Kingdom (Subtitled MLP FIM: Too Many Orions)
- Star Trek: The Search For Orion [If you're wondering why you'd want to find Orion, see the final section]
And, last but not least,
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Orion
It's funnier if you actually imagine Orion in these books/movies XD
Add the subtitle "The Search for Spock"
This works with just about any movie/book to make a crossover of epic proportions.
Because who wouldn't read Artemis Fowl: The Search For Spock? I totally would!
Bonus: A parody of Frozen's "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" by Me, Nightstar Phoenix
HOLLY: (spoken) Artemis?
(sung) Can you help me find Orion?
I think he got away;
He said 'look, Holly, something shiny there!'
So then I looked
And then he ran away!
At first I said good riddance,
But then I thought,
We don't want him on his own.
Can you help me find Orion?
We can't set him loose on the country.
ARTEMIS: (spoken) You lost him?? How could you lose him??
HOLLY: (sung) Yeah I know.